12 Years ago today

Friday, July 3, 2009


12 years ago today I married my best friend, my one true love. It was a non-traditional ceremony along side the Snake River in Jackson Hole, Wyoming... July 4, 1997.
David, with all my heart; I take you to be my husband. I promise to be your best friend, to be faithful, honest and kind. To respect you, to be patient with you, to work together with you o achieve those things that are important to us, to accept you unconditionally and to LOVE you forever.
So much has changed and oh how we have grown...in our Love, our Wisdom, our Faith. But it's comforting to know that some things never change...Hot dogs and fireworks BABY!!!

Happy Anniversary to the LOVE of my life.

5 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy 4th! Enjoy those fireworks and hotdogs!!

Jen & Rob said...

What a pretty photo! Happy anniversary to you both!
And we have news to share too! :)
I made the blog private, but oh how I'd love to share with you our little miracle!!!
Jenny
gorsni@yahoo.com

jeanette said...

Happy Anniversary! had no clue! :)

The Vinyards said...

Happy Anniversary Guys!

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary!